Trending on Tech News Tube 24h
Android Breaks 1B Mark For 2014, 81% Of The 1.3B Smartphones Shipped In TotalTechCrunch7:21am 382 With the quarterly numbers now in from smartphone market leaders Samsung and Apple, the analysts at Strategy Analytics…
Yahoo as Target Not So Certain, But Japan’s Masa Son Will Surely Be Company KingmakerRe/code5:54pm 240As ESPN's Lee Corso always says: Not so fast, my friend.
Yes, the iPhone 6 really hurt SamsungBGR6:50am 230Samsung on Thursday reported its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2014, and even though the company made a…
Secret Co-Founder Chrys Bader Departs CompanyRe/code2h 221Bader leaves just over a month after a massive redesign.
I Didn't Believe Microsoft's New Email App Could Be Better Than Gmail — And I Was Completely WrongBusiness Insider3h 210Earlier today, I read Steve Kovach's post on Microsoft's new Outlook email app for iOS. To put it mildly, he was a…
How I built the developer's dream keyboard OSNews 156
- 12m What (Some) Silicon Valley Women Think Of Newsweek
- 15m Microsoft Puts Focus on IoT Privacy and Security
- 27m Social Networks Crave Video Advertising Riches
- 28m Software Flaw Disclosure Deadlines Raise Vendor-Researcher Tensions
- 32m Daily Roundup: Apple outsells Samsung, Microsoft invests in Android and more!
- 37m Apple generated more revenue in one quarter than Google did in all of 2014
- 44m Secret Co-Founder Chrys Bader-Wechseler Steps Down Because It’s Not About Design Anymore
- 45m Samsung Gear VR Becomes In-Flight Entertainment On One Airline
- 45m Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- 47m Drug Dealers Are Using Nokia Dumbphones To Stay Ahead Of "The Feds"